At Cieslik & Glenn, Certified Public Accountants, Inc., We have taken measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff. While we remain committed to delivering the highest level of accounting and financial services, you may notice your experience is a little different than before.
- We are currently seeing clients at our office. However, we can set up virtual consultations if preferred. Additionally, we do have the option to submit documents electonically safely and securely. Clients can also digitally sign off on returns from the safety of their own home.
- For our clients who prefer in-office visits, we do request that all appointments are scheduled. This allows us to maintain the number of individuals in our office at a time and follow appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Our conference room is available for meetings with clients if additional spacing is needed for social distancing.
- All Cieslik & Glenn employees wear masks when visiting with clients. We also request any client with an appointment also wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all our clients. Additionally, meeting spaces are washed and sanitized continuously throughout the day and after client meetings.