Accounting & Financial Resources
At Cieslik & Glenn, Certified Public Accountants, Inc., our job is to use all of our resources to give you the best financial advice. You should have as much information as possible before making any financial decision. The links below are here to help you understand your financial situation, and we’ll help you make informed decisions. Call us today to learn more!
- Small Business Administration
- Social Security Administration
- S. Government Information
- Vote Smart – political topics plus the status of current legislation
- https://www.irs.gov/ – The official website of the Internal Revenue Service
- https://www.ftb.ca.gov/ – Franchise Tax Board of the State of California
Financial Reference Material & Lookup Sites
- Section 529 College Savings Plans
- The Ultimate Reference Desk — You can search the reference desk topics by keyword or table of contents.
We do not recommend entering into any agreement or purchase via the internet until you and your financial advisors are satisfied with what you are paying for.
Please note: We do not endorse any product or business you may find as a result of these links.
For more information on how to use these resources, or for help planning your financial future, contact us today at